- Your possession of this Ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No liquids, gels, powders or lotions are permitted into the Event. This includes paint, powder, hand sanitisers and soft drinks / water in sealed containers. Sun cream over 100ml will not be permitted. Perfume and make up will be permitted in plastic or paper containers sized 100ml or less. Glass containers of any size will not be permitted.
- Any powders, gels or liquids that do not comply will be disposed of by security staff.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful traders / touts. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the Event.
- Unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. A Challenge 25 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation or special exception determined by Dreamland Jouvert Ltd in its sole discretion.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs: ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled).
- Refunds of any booking fees per ticket and/or per order fees may be non refundable.
- The Event is not suitable for under 18s.
- Valid photographic ID must be presented upon request or event entry may be forfeited.
- It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event.
- Tickets and wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry.
- Dreamland Jouvert Ltd will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Dreamland Jouvert Ltd.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- You may only leave and re-enter the venue during the Event at our discretion, otherwise, there will be no re-admission of any kind.
- Ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive with plenty of time. No refunds will be given for acts missed.
- Tickets and wristbands remain the property of Dreamland Jouvert Ltd until the Event closes.
- Dreamland Jouvert Ltd reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached.
- You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security. Searching is a condition of entry.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
- Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
- Dreamland Jouvert Ltd has a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs or substances may be refused entry or ejected from site and may be handed over to the police.
Damage / Losses
- Dreamland Jouvert Ltd does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered or cloakroom items) or injuries sustained at this Event.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
- You will not be permitted to bring your own paint, powder or water.
- Additional banned items: Aerosols, Alcohol, Animals, Balloons, Barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus, Bicycles, Blowtorches, Cans, Chairs of any sort (including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks), Drinks including bottled water, Drones, Drugs, Gas canisters, Gazebos/parasols/large (golf) umbrellas, Glass (including glass makeup or perfume bottles), Food hampers/cool bags/boxes, Fires, Firewood, Fireworks, Flares, Generators of any kind, Illegal substances, Inflatable furniture, Items which may be regarded as weapons, Legal highs (inc Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons), Laser equipment/pens, Liquids/gels over 100ml, Megaphones, Metal Water Bottles, New psychoactive substances (NPS), Petrol burners, Pyrotechnics, Recording or transmitting equipment, Roller skates, Scooters, Sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, Smoke bombs / canisters, Sound systems (including personal speakers), Spray cans, Tabards/high viz jackets, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, unidentified substances, liquids, gels and lotions.
- If you have a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
- Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without written permission from Dreamland Jouvert Ltd.
Health & Safety
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Dreamland Jouvert Ltd Event staff, security and stewards.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
No abuse to coach staff, Dreamland Jouvert Ltd Reps or other passengers will be tolerated. This will lead to a departure from the coach as soon as it is safe to stop and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you miss the coach departure either way, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- You must ensure your coach seat is kept clean or you may incur a charge or not be able to return on the coach. A change of clothes may be kept in our cloakroom area for a small fee. Excessive paint/powder on your clothing will not be allowed back on the coach.
- Drinks will only be served in your issued Dreamland VIP Cup. You will also need to have your VIP wristband on to be served.
- If you lose your cup you will not be issued with another and be unable to use the VIP bar.
- The Bar may close periodically throughout the event for restocking.
- VIP drinks can only be consumed by VIP Ticket holders, if anyone is caught passing drinks to non VIP patrons your cup will be confiscated and no refunds will be given.
- We have a duty of care to monitor all patrons alcohol consumption, if you appear too intoxicated we will not serve you for your own health and safety.
- You must leave the event in an orderly manner and respect the local community.
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 UPDATE
At this time, Dreamland Jouvert Festival is going ahead as planned. Please be assured that the safety and health of all staff and visitors, is our main priority and we are implementing recommendations and procedures accordingly.
We are closely monitoring official guidance from the World Health Organisation, Public Health England, UK Government and local public health authorities to ensure we manage this unprecedented situation as it evolves.
In the event that upon government instruction, or a decision based on safety is made by Dreamland Jouvert Ltd Directors is made that the event cannot go ahead on our originally scheduled date, we will endeavour to release our rescheduled date as soon as possible and all tickets will remain valid.
Please check with your personal insurance policies and coverage regarding any costs incurred to yourself for any travel and/ or accommodation plans you have made relating to our current scheduled date as unfortunately we will be unable to accept liability for any costs to customers in the event of rescheduling.
If you are attending, please follow the most up to date information on the Coronavirus that is available at: