- Is there a limit in what I can bring in?
Your cooler must not bigger than 24L. All liquids need to be in a clear plastic bottle and you will be required to ingest some of it at the entry gate.
- Do I need a costume to enter?
No you do not however it is strongly advised as this is a Celebration of Caribbean Unity.
- Can I use my Dreamland Tickets to Enter?
No, to enter Wonderland you will have to purchase a Wonderland Ticket. Coach and Car parking Tickets must be purchased separately
- I have experienced some issues with my ticket, who do I speak to?
If you have had an issue with when buying your tickets, please contact email@example.com or alternatively you can call on 0333 242 7912 Lines are open Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm excluding bank holidays.
- Will there be a cloakroom?
Yes, there will be a designated area where you can store your belongings for a small fee.
- Do you take card payments?
Yes, the bar and most food vendors will be able to accept card payments (subject to minimum payments), however we advise you also carry cash with you in the unlikely instance of any issues with card machines.