- I bought tickets for 2020 Dreamland Jouvert, are they still valid?
If you have existing tickets, these will be valid for 2021.
2020 Refunded Tickets
If you received a refund in 2020, you will need to purchase a new ticket as your old ticket is no longer valid.
- I experienced multiple charges on tickets bought, can I have a refund?
If you have had an issue with extra charges when buying your tickets, please contact email@example.com or alternatively you can call on 0333 242 7912 Lines are open Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm excluding bank holidays.
- With what tickets can I receive a complimentary Dreamland Jouvert 2021 T Shirt?
Complimentary T shirts are only included with VIP Tickets*. We will be opening up a merchandise section of the website soon where T Shirts and other Dreamland Jouvert merchandise can be purchased. *A limited number of complementary T shirts were gifted to general release ticket holders who purchased early
- Can I bring my own food and/ or drinks?
External food and drinks can NOT be brought into the event space. A variety of food (including vegetarian/vegan) and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the day. Please see event TERMS AND CONDITIONS for medical exemptions.
- Will there be a cloakroom?
Yes, there will be a designated area where you can store your belongings for a small fee.
- How does it work with paint and powder on the day?
You will receive two 100g packets of coloured powder and two 500ml bottles of paint. Additional can be purchased on the day.
- Do you take card payments?
Yes, the bar and most food vendors will be able to accept card payments (subject to minimum payments), however we advise you also carry cash with you in the unlikely instance of any issues with card machines.