- Government ID is required to all of our events. All our events are 18+ unless stated otherwise.
- Food and Beverages not provided by Dreamland are prohibited from consumption during event hours on event premises. These will be seized.
- Any illicit Drug use is strictly prohibited and will result with immediate eviction from the event. Your claim to refund in this case will also be void.
- No Abuse to Coach Staff, Dreamland Jouvert Reps and other Passengers. This will lead to a swift Departure from the Coach. You will not be eligible for a Refund.
- Please be on time. Check in for Each Coach will be at 10:30am. If you miss the coach, you will not be eligible for a Refund.
- Upon returning to the Coach, please ensure you are clean. You will be provided with a Drawstring bag which can be used to hold a change of clothes. This can be store in our cloakroom area for a small fee. Excessive Paint/Powder clothing will not be allowed back on the coach.
Rules Dreamland Jouvert All-Inclusive VIP Section:
- Drinks will only be served in your issued Dreamland VIP Cup. You will also need to have your VIP wristband on as well. You will be charged a £30 replacement fee if you lose your cup. Lanyards will be provided for security.
- Any abuse towards Dreamland Staff will not be tolerated. You will be evicted immediately from the Event. You will not receive a refund.
- The Bar may close periodically through out the day for restocking purposes.
- VIP Drinks can only be consumed by VIP Ticket holders, if anyone is caught passing drinks to non VIP members your cup will be confiscated and no refunds will be given.
- We have a duty of care to monitor all patrons alcohol consumption, if you appear too intoxicated we will not serve you for your own health and safety.
All Ticket Sales for this event are final unless the event has been cancelled. It is your responsibility to adhere to the terms and regulations of the event.