- Is this in London?
Yes it is! It’s 25 mins driving from West London, 1 hour from Tooting, 37 mins from Stratford. We have parking on site, available for a small fee or if you do not want to drive you can hope a ride on our Coach Service.
- In a Farm though?
It was a farm but no livestock are kept there now.
- How Do I get there?
The best way is to drive directly to the event as pre-paid parking is available to purchase online.
- Can I bring my own Drinks?
No. Food and Beverages not provided by Dreamland are prohibited from consumption during event hours. A variety of food along with alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages will be on sale all day long!
- Will you have Vegan/Vegetarian options on the day?
Yes we will.
- Are T Shirts provided or is that an extra fee?
Yes T Shirts are included in your packages* (*subject to deadlines)
- Will our T Shirts be mailed out to us?
Collection Dates for Your T Shirt Packages are as follows.
Monday 20TH – Wednesday 22nd August
West London: The Rugby Portabella Trust 221 Walmer Road, London W11 4EY and 5pm – 10pm
East London: 20 Gillender street Barrett industrial park E3 3LB between 3pm – 8pm
- Is there lockers/cloakroom area?
Yes, there will be a area where you can store your belongings
- Paint and Powder Free or do we have to pay?
You will receive a packet of Powder in your Packages, extra powder can be bought for a small fee at one of the stalls. Dreamland Controls the flow of paint but rest assured there will be LOTS of it.
- Do your take cards or have an on site cash machine?
Yes, we will be able to take card payments subject to a small processing fee but walk with cash also, we may be great but we don’t have the power too stop a wifi failure and there will not be a cash machine on site.
- You said More Powder, More Paint, More water? That means two fire trucks this year?
Hehe. Wait and see.